Transforming electromagnetic waves and their constraints into added value for our customers.
Nos offres mesure DAS
Nexio has the only SAR measurement laboratory in France, allowing to measure 2G / 3G / 4G / 5G values, as well as bluetooth, wifi, LoRa, Sigfox
The NEXIO SAR measurement laboratory uses an innovative technology, developed by a French startup from the French tech: ArtFi
This new measurement system is a real technological breakthrough compared to the old methods, while being more accurate and faster.
#SAR #RED #LoiAbeille #DAS #ExpositionAuxOndes
The innovative and powerful SAR measurement solution:
A laboratory to perform real-time EMF and SAR testing on smartphones and connected objects to help manufacturers and R&D teams improve their competitive position and ensure regulatory compliance.
NEXIO works with operators, regulators, manufacturers and members of French, European and international standards committees.
NEXIO's SAR commitments
Offer the best measurement technology: Faster and more accurate
Integrate SAR measurement into RADIO design choices
Make products comply with regulatory requirements on human exposure to electromagnetic waves
Benefit from the know-how of our teams specialized in SAR measurement
Carry out characterization measurements, investigative or normative tests
The best measurement technology
- IEC 62209-3 defines robust, reliable and accurate measurements, reducing the uncertainty of compliance.
- It also aims to significantly reduce the time and cost of measurements to assess SAR values.
- It is suitable for complex technologies such as 5G.
- Finally, this technology is used by ANFR, the French National Frequency Agency, which is responsible for market surveillance in France.
Who can benefit from the services of the SAR NEXIO measurement laboratory ?
Customers who design, develop, validate products integrating radio frequency modules (2G / 3G / 4G / 5G, bluetooth, wifi, LoRa, Sigfox, …) or operating on frequencies from 700 MHz to 6 GHz.
Our DAS measurement offers
Mobile worst-case measurement
(2G / 3G / 4G)
- Test protocol dedicated to the repackaging market
- Realization of 150 measurements minimum on a reference product (body SAR and limb SAR)
- Measurements are performed for 2G, 3G and 4G
- Possibility to measure on 4 other equipments (sample) in the worst case
- Results provided within 5 days.
Equipement worst-case measurement
(Wifi / Bluetooth / LoRa / Sigfox / …)
- Measurement on one side only
- Minimum of 10 measurements
- Measurements are made for all radio technologies between 700 MHz and 6 GHz
(Ex: Wifi / bluetooth / …)
- Provision of results within 5 days
Availability of the laboratory
avec technicien expérimenté
- Access to the laboratory for a day of measurements (9am – 6pm)
- Experienced test operator
- Measurements on demand
- Supply of raw results at the end of the day
Enhanced legal certainty
When manufacturers want to prove compliance with exposure limits and assess SAR values of their products, they can use the new product standard IEC/EN 62209-3 (systems based on vector measurements).
This approach provides a high level of legal certainty: when manufacturers place a cell phone on the European market, they must demonstrate compliance with the essential requirements of the RED, including those set out in section 3.1.a of the RED, which aim to protect health and safety risks.
Compliance with the essential requirements on exposure to electromagnetic fields can be demonstrated by various means, one of which is the SAR assessment according to the new IEC 62209-3 standard, combined with certification by a notified body.
Why should you choose us?
Beyond technical skills and competencies, NEXIO is also a demanding HR policy:
- Technical supervision of consultants
- Access to the NEXIO community
- Continuous training of employees
- Strong link with technical and engineering schools
- Link with BAT (test) and CAPITOLE (simulation) product teams and the Innovation teams